I’m on a quest to live a healthy, mindful and creative life while reconnecting with the seasons.
Hi I’m Becky! I’m 27 years old and a muma-to-be. I’m an artist, writer and seasonal explorer. When I’m not clambering through fields with my sketchbook or helping my husband feed goats or dig the polytunnels, you’ll find me in my little cottage kitchen conjuring up simple nourishing meals, homemade skincare and dabbling with the sewing machine.
I am now on a journey to live a wilder life, reconnect with the seasons, be mindful, collaborate with other creatives, and enjoy the upcoming adventure in motherhood. Being mindful, practicing self care and living a slower life, especially as I have an autoimmune disease, is an essential part of my daily life.
What you can expect from Terriers & Tweeds:
The occasional newsletter (sign up here and get my free seasonal eat sheet).
Thoughts and musings on the seasons and farm life.
Staycations in Northern Ireland and Ireland.
Mindfullness and wellbeing tips.
Nourishing whole-food recipes (usually gluten free and thyroid friendly)
Adventures in motherhood.
How to find and nuture creativity.
Reconnecting with a wilder life.
Natural Living and beauty ideas.
How to live a simpler life.
Some Random Things About Me:
- I’ve been a serial blogger for over 10 years-I don’t think I will ever/can stop!
- My first blog was a very successful beauty and fashion blog and with it I worked as a stylist in Dublin.
- I’m a trained artist specialising in landscape. You can check out my work here.
- I love making my own natural beauty and skincare products-even better if they contain home-grown herbs!
- I’m pretty much a wellington boot expert!
- I worked for country brand Dubarry and launched their flagship stores.
- I am a ballet addict and take lessons weekly!
- Terriers & Tweeds was named after the many terriers in my life and love of heritage tweed.
- Partial to a daily dose of tea & cake.
- Passionate about supporting local, ethical produce and highlighting importance of eating sustainably.
- Keen yogi.
- Horse lover!
“I enjoy reading your lovely blog so much! Your posts mean a kind of weekly escapism to me!” Arletta-Reader
“She captures the essence of The Slow Movement in such a relatable, yet refreshing way.” Rachael, logontologoff.com
“With Becky having lots of success, experience and is also someone I can idolize I will certainly be taking this advice on board for the future! Thank you Becky!” Charlotte, charlotteinengland.com
“We LOVE @terrierstweeds Irish Scone Recipe. We’ll definitely be trying this at the weekend! CLA Gamefair
BIO: Becky Cole|Terriers & Tweeds
Becky Cole is a greedy cook and artist based in a forward thinking farm in Northern Ireland. With a quest to live healthily, naturally and creatively-Becky’s blog is a dose of homely, cosiness that will have you yearning for the Good Life.
She runs workshops from their farm in Northern Ireland.